Park Tool PRS-135-33 Base Plate for PRS-33
- Perfect for lifting heavy electric, tandem, and downhill bikes off the ground, but also great for easy height changes during any repair or assembly
- Clamping height adjusts from 6" to 78" (16-198cm) to allow a comfortable working position
- 5" (127mm) diameter upright tube minimizes flex
- Integrated work tray for tools and parts and integrated accessory bar for hanging wheels, hoses, etc.
- Oversized gussets for superior stability when mounting stand to 135-33 base plate (sold separately) or directly to floor
- Fully adjustable 100-3D micro adjust repair clamp grips any tube from 7/8 to 3" in diameter
- Can be made into a double arm repair stand with the addition of the PRS-33 AOK add-on kit, which includes a second clamp, sliding carriage, work tray, electric motor, power source, chain and hardware
- These items are drop-ship only direct from Park Tool.
Today's Stock Status
Currently not available
EAN: Not available
Manufacturer Part Number: 135-33
PK1245 TL7156 900988-01